About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, June 14, 2010

Vatic Project - Daily Summary ... June 13, 2010

Vatic Project - Daily Summary ... June 13, 2010
Posted By: watcher51445 <Send E-Mail>
Date: Sunday, 13-Jun-2010 21:25:50

I. Blog: The Vatic Project
Post: Vatican Official Tied To BP, Goldman Sachs And Media Censorship In The Oil Fiasco...
Vatic Note: The author forgot to mention during her conflict of interest list of those who benefited before the oil rig blow out, was the fact that Goldman Sachs also is owner of Nalco, the company that sells the toxic, life killing chemicals that were used in the millions of gallons, can you see the cash register jumping for joy at that one. Lets not forget either that Obama was just about to sign an EO BAN ON OFFSHORE FISHING IN THE US FOR BOTH COMMERCIAL AND SPORT FISHERMEN. Gee, I wonder how that is going? Oh, yeah, thats right, THERE ARE NO FISH TO SPEAK OF ANYMORE, they are chemically slaughtered by the toxic disbursement owned by Nalco/Goldman Sachs. Bet Obama doesn't have to do the EO now so that Asia can come over, fish for our fish and then turn around and sell it to us. Hmmm. And Obama is President of what country???? I keep forgetting.
Link: http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2010/06/vatican-official-tied-to-bp-goldman.html
II. Post: BP Oil Spill: A Slippery Slope to FEMA Detention Camps?
Vatic Note: Normally, I am a big fan of Mother Jones and their offerings, especially Matt Tibbet. He does not deal with most issues from a right or left perspective since that is a long dead paradigm and he appears to know that viscerally. He hits at the core of these issues which has aided many into learning about what is truly going on. This article, I decided to put up to show how transparent now, that propoganda and provocateuring is after all that we have seen for 10 years, it now smacks you right in the face. I realized we need to do one more time of analyzing this type of article in order to show others what to look for and what to critically think when reading such tripe. Ask first when it begins with a "grabber headline" that misleads about what the articles purpose is. That is usually the first signal, that there is an objective to it all. Then as you get into it ask, "Is this article dealing with a serious main informative issue that leads to either understanding or solutions to the CORE SERIOUS PROBLEM". If its just slamming one side or the other for their 'PERCEIVED' unreasonable behavior, then pass on it, since its definitely a propoganda piece. I have included my VN:'s through out the piece to point out obvious misleading statements or inaccurate statements all GEARED TO MAKE THE POINT OF THE ARTICLE, which is division between the right and the left. I hope I was able to achieve my objective here. SHE GAVE A LIST OF LINKS, SO LET ME DO THE SAME, MINE ARE MORE OFFICIAL.....this isn't even 1/10th of what I have showing this new police state we are inheriting, so I guess the conspiracy theory of the conspiracy theory isn't working either. hehehe
Link: http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2010/06/bp-oil-spill-slippery-slope-to-fema.html
III. Post: Cathy O’Brien (Transformation of America) speaks on mind control PT 1 of 2
Vatic Note: I am not easily impressed, but I must say I was impressed with Cathy. She has written a book about her experiences and I have now decided to buy it and read it. Its called "Trance Formation of America" Thanks Cathy. It also appears there is now a massive attempt to discredit her but I found her extremely credible, and given the research I had done on this subject, she is right in line with what I learned. I also found it pervasive as to those in high office as she alludes to as well as tightly used by CIA who are controlled and at the beck and call of the TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE through their American funded partners, MIT, Stanford Research Institute and others. See our series on the Tavistock Institute. She also had experience at the Bohemian Grove and that I am looking forward to reading about since we also covered that on here about Molech the owl God and child pedophilia/satanic ritual.
link: http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2010/06/cathy-obrien-transformation-of-america.html
IV. Post: Editorial - BP Toxic Surge Act of Terrorism
Vatic Note: What I liked about this article is its the first one that actually talked about what "A real" President would have done had there been one in the Oval Office. He did anything but.... and yet given the severity of the problem they were hiding, he seemed totally unaffected by the possible "extinction event" that was being threatened by his very lack of action, and since that would include him, it was indeed very strange.. NOW, for the first time, I am questioning that total lack of awareness of the severity of the problem. Same with Tony Hayward. If you admit that these guys are psychos, which they are, then their reaction should have been significantly different, why? Because all psychos care about is their well being and themselves. Not even their families count, except for how they can be used by him to advance themselves. An honest to God real psycho would have been panicked and found some way to fix it or use all at his disposal to remedy the problem that got out of hand and yet, nothng, very casual, very nonchalant, as if they were on massive doses of flouride. I am still pondering that whole situation.
Link: http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2010/06/editorial-bp-toxic-surge-act-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment