About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, June 14, 2010

TUESDAY EVENING’S PRESIDENTIALTELEVISED ADDRESS

The White House announced Sunday that the president will hold a televised address to the nation on Tuesday evening to discuss the oil spill.
It is comparatively rare for presidents to use the formal setting of a prime-time televised address from the White House. Such addresses are often reserved for moments of national crises, including wars and disasters.
Obama has yet to give an Oval Office address to the American people, though it has not been decided yet whether he will appear at the presidential desk flanked by US flags in that setting on Tuesday evening.
Link:
http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0613/obama-oil-spill-echoes-911/
- - - - -
KEY QUOTES:
“Such addresses are often reserved for moments of national crises, including wars and disasters.”
“Obama has yet to give an Oval Office address to the American people, though it has not been decided yet whether he will appear at the presidential desk flanked by US flags in that setting on Tuesday evening.”
IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE BRINGING OUT THE BIG GUNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment