About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, June 28, 2010

Demand for Obama’s Resignation Petition has been launched

June 27th, 2010


by Sharon Rondeau
PETITIONS TO BE DELIVERED TO HOUSE AND SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEES AS WELL AS OBAMA
Chalice Jackson, owner of Patriots Heart Network, in tandem with Scott Winchell and Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely (Ret.) of Stand Up America and formerly a military analyst at the Fox News Channel, have announced the launch of a new initiative which demands the resignation of “Barack Obama, his appointees, and his administration forthwith” for “High Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
The “NO CONFIDENCE! We Demand Resignation Petition Letter for High Crimes and Misdemeanors” can be found here and is downloadable and printable.
On June 5, 2010, Maj. Gen. Vallely gave a speech at the Lincoln-Reagan Dinner in Virginia City, Montana in which he said:
We now must call for the immediate resignation of Barry Soetero (AKA President Barack Hussein Obama) …..based on Incompetence, Deceit, Fraud, Corruption, Dishonesty and Violation of the US Oath of Office and the Constitution…And a call for a National Petition for new elections to select the next President of the United States of America must be initiated. We can wait no longer for a traditional change of Power and New Government.
Read the entire story and interview by the Post & Email here..

No comments:

Post a Comment