About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, June 10, 2010

BP DENIES PROHIBITING CLEAN-UP WORKERS THE ABILITY TO SPEAK TO THE MEDIA

from RMN

                         Posted By: Sandollar <Send E-Mail>
                         Date: Thursday, 10-Jun-2010 16:04:32
OK BP...YEAH RIGHT!
***************************
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/09/bp.oil.disaster.media/index.html?hpt=T1
CNN) -- BP denied Wednesday that it has ordered cleanup workers not to talk to reporters.
"Recent media reports have suggested that individuals involved in the cleanup operation have been prohibited from speaking to the media, and this is simply untrue," BP Chief Operating Officer Doug Suttles said in a letter e-mailed to CNN by a company spokesman.
"BP fully supports and defends all individuals rights to share their personal thoughts and experiences with journalists if they choose."
He added, "BP has not and will not prevent anyone working in the cleanup operation from sharing his or her own experiences or opinions."
But Article 22 of a 16-page agreement BP signed with vessel owners working on the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster says that the company once did impose such restrictions. "Vessel owner and employees will not make news releases, marketing, presentation, or any other public statements without charterer's [BP's] prior written approval," it says.

No comments:

Post a Comment