About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, June 18, 2010

Profitable Depopulation Plot Links JP Morgan-Chase and Goldman Sachs to Vaccination Contaminations and BigPharma Corruption

This is a long piece that is well worth reading but it is so long that I decided not to post the whole article. Here is the link:

http://clareswinney.wordpress.com/2010/04/30/profitable-depopulation-plot-links-jp-morgan-chase-and-goldman-sachs-to-vaccination-contaminations-and-bigpharma-corruption/

No comments:

Post a Comment