About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, June 17, 2010

EVACUATION SIGNS SEEN GOING UP IN FLORIDA FORT MYERS AREA

from nesaranews

 Submitted by S - Thanks

EVACUATION SIGNS SEEN GOING UP IN FLORIDA FORT MYERS AREA
Hi I know someone in this area who told me just now this was happening late last week. This is thought to be strange as there are already Evacuation signs up so these are extra. Keep in mind i think they want to use the toxic gases as a reason to do forced evacuations with possibly FEMA and Wackenhut now called G4S Secure Solutions USA already in the Gulf seen by James Fox listen to my mp3 in my 4shared link on left discussed below. News has already come out afew days ago about the toxic gases here
BP Death Clouds Already Onshore! Benzene-3400ppb & Hyrdrogen Sulfide-1200ppb TOXIC AIR ALERT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGxGVGiD3yk
on 4WWL which may not be main stream corporate controlled media. I think once they want to do forced evacuations they will use their main stream media to inform the masses so they can get the National Guard etc to move and start the forced evacuations. Since this has already come out on 4WWL I would suspect it wont be long before main stream media kicks in and with that I don't know if you will have enough time to get out voluntarily.
I also heard Jacksonville has had something like 4 runways full of UN vehicles for some time that you can see on google maps/earth [will link ASAP].

Thanks mate for all you do
--
http://www.youtube.com/ThankYouWhiteKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment