About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brief note from POOF, concerning the "Gifting Requirement"

from RMN
Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Sunday, 13-Jun-2010 14:55:33
                       In Response To: CASPER for JUNE 9th: LOTS OF OPINION (hobie)
Hi, Folks -
For a long time, participants in one or more of the 'prosperity programs' have been told that, upon program resolution and completion, they will need to have a list of 200 people they will give money to, within a month's time. Some have been told that if they don't meet that requirement, their receipt of money from the programs(s) will be canceled and the money withdrawn.
On the one hand, that's a very cool idea. :) I'm aware some folks are quite happily involved in seeking to fulfill that requirement, happy at the prospect of being _able_ to provide for others and of doing so. I have nothing but good things to say about those who are honorably hosting and expressing that true spirit of giving. :) Blessings, you folks.
I'm aware too, though, that some participants, ultimately in the _same_ prosperity program(s), seem never to have heard of such a requirement. So, what's up with that...?
I wrote to ask Poof about it. He replies:
=====
Before anyone does anything, they need to read the instructions. There is more being dropped out here than just the program funds and to people that aren't even in a program. The instructions are written on a 3rd grade level so there won't be any confusion....unless a person just can't read. Not once in all these years has anyone actually inside and working to get this done, mentioned this 'gifting thing'....only the nesara people. Well they aren't running this show.
p
=====
I realize Poof's comment raises a few additional questions. :) Hopefully we'll be finding out the answers to those, soon enough. We'll see.
--hobie

No comments:

Post a Comment