About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Restore America Plan - UPDATE - MUST READ ---- WOW!

from nesaranews

 Submitted by a RAP Coordinator --- Thanks
=========================

Subject: BLOG THIS: FORWARD THIS:

Just got my first phone call from Tim Turner in 2 weeks.    He is doing GREAT.  For those that don’t know who he is, he is one of 3 elders at the Restore America Plan.   http://www.americandreampreservation.com/ At the end of our conversation, I asked him what does he want me to tell “the people” and he said the following.
The Money is Secured and in the hands of the Republic.
The Military HAS BEEN GIVEN The orders of the People.
They are seeing the orders being fulfilled. 
***PLEASE GET THIS INFORMATION OUT AND PLEASE HAVE YOUR FRIENDS read the declaration at http://www.americandreampreservation.com/ and sign up with your support.  This is going to be our pivotal point for the media to show the fact that AMERICANS are behind this.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment