About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, June 25, 2010

Blog News - Where are WE going - Blog format expiring on 6/30

John, owner of  http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/  has this to say concerning his website and I say Hallelujah  and Amen!    Heart



This blog in its present format shall be expiring on June 30th.

Come July 1st after the delivery of the prosperity funds (Hint-Hint!), we will be evolving to Stage II.

Stage II will be the fun part, the actual restoration of Our GOD BLESSED AMERICA and THE WORLD.

The endless nonsense of packets deliveries status will finally be removed and donations will no longer be required. I make a lousy rumor control person!  LOL!

Instead we be focusing on restoration projects and needs, support of grand juries activities and also all efforts in support of disclosure and first contact. We will be building networks of skilled support teams on the net.

The blog will also highlight the needs of those in dire straits and offer support to overcome their situations.

The application of new technologies, making new American Factories for new power plants for the homes, new electric vehicles, green power machinery and etc., etc..

It will be a grand adventure for all and I can't wait.

Care to come along?

GOD Bless You And Yours,

John MacHaffie

No comments:

Post a Comment