About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Prosperity Packages --- Tomorrow is the last day to add your name

From John at nesaranews.blogspot.com 

Tomorrow, Sunday is the last day to add names to the list of needy persons going to the prosperity fund recipients. I have over 290 at present.

I need to have the lists submitted to the recipients ASAP.

For the recipients - After The Package is rec'd, if you need more names to donate, contact me. 5 have already contacted me.

What is in it for me -- my imagination of the smiles from the needy ones.

GOD Bless You and Yours,

John MacHaffie

Addendum
Email your info to johnmachaffie@gmail.com. At this time I only need your name and email.
When the packages arrive (and this is out of my control) subsequent communications will be sent. 
Your contact info will Only be given to the recipient that wishes to donate the funds. 
You may receive a check with no indication of the source ---- Thank YOUR LOVING LORD!
There is no cost, no promotion scam and no alternate motive. Jusr LOVE!
YOUR PRAYERS ARE REQUESTED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment