About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, June 10, 2010

USNORTHCOM Gears Up For Potential Attack On U.S. Soil

                                                       from RMN

            Posted By: CGI_adminDate: Thursday, 10-Jun-2010 14:14:12

Intel Hub


Shepard Ambellas and Alex Thomas
June 9, 2010
USNORTHCOM has admitted that they are preparing military operations within the United States. This is the first time in history this has been done and they will be working with DHS, state and local law enforcement on U.S. soil.
The focus of this operation will be in our own back yard. Northcom is planning on defending against enemy attacks and supporting civilian authorities with fighting an unconventional foe, all on US soil.
NORTHCOM went on to say that the drill will be in the Gulf area. They anticipate no infrastructure and possible extreme weather conditions.
“Even more significant, this inspection marked the first time that any Air Force unit has been wartime validated in support of the security and defense of the United States of America. That’s huge,” Nelson said.
“The survival of thousand Americans rests on this training”.
The Intel Hub believes that their could be a mass evacuation of the Gulf. The chemicals that are being used on this oil spill could, by themselves cause a tremendous amount of various health problems.We will keep you posted. This could be part of Operation Garden Plot. and possibly could be why there has been reports of hardened troops building up in the Gulf. BP is currently saying that the oil spill should be stopped by next week. One thing is for sure, the dispersant isn’t going anywhere in months much less weeks.
[more...]
http://theintelhub.com/2010/06/09/usnorthcom-gears-up-for-potential-attack-on-u-s-soil/

No comments:

Post a Comment