About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Restore America Plan - Sam Davis, Circle Of Elders Prosecution

Found on Godlike Productions. Sam Davis is the part of Inner Circle of Elders


Feds beg to differ with 'sovereign citizen' who says he's not obligated to pay taxes
Posted by Jeff German
Wednesday, Jun. 02, 2010 at 10:30 AM
Federal prosecutors are pouring it on against one of the indicted national leaders of the anti-government "sovereign citizens" movement.
Samuel Davis is set to stand trial on money-laundering charges with another alleged leader of the group in federal court later this month. The charges are the result of a three-year undercover FBI investigation that ended in March 2009.
Agents assigned to the Southern Nevada Joint Terrorism Task Force had infiltrated the group, which taught its anti-government leanings to a nationwide following out of a local print shop.
Davis, who lives in Idaho, is among tens of thousands of other Americans who have declared themselves sovereign citizens above the government’s jurisdiction and not obligated to pay taxes.
So it comes as no surprise that prosecutors have filed court papers alleging they intend to present evidence at the trial that Davis also evaded $230,000 in taxes. He set up a phony business called Select Business Services to hide his personal financial transactions, prosecutors allege.
Davis, who likes to go by the name "I am: Sam" as a symbol of his refusal to recognize the establishment, has not yet been charged with tax evasion. But prosecutors say he hasn’t filed a tax return since 1998.
Davis and his co-defendant, Shawn Rice, a self-proclaimed lawyer and rabbi who lives in Arizona, have been charged with laundering more than $1.2 million through undercover FBI agents.
Both defendants contend they were entrapped.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, Jun. 02, 2010 at 10:30 AM and is filed under LV Legal News.

No comments:

Post a Comment