About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, June 4, 2010

Daniel Estulin - Bilderberg Group - European Parliament press conference

from RMN
Posted By: FreePlanet
Date: Friday, 4-Jun-2010 03:49:23
One wonders exactly why "NOW" is the time to unveil the global business consortium known as the Bilderberg Group to the general public via this press conference at the European Parliament in Brussels held on June 1st, 2010.
On the initiative of Lega Nord, Europe of Freedom and Democracy Group's Mario Borghezio, Italian Member of the European Parliament, Bilderberg Group investigative journalist Daniel Estulin (author of "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" and "Shadow Masters") gives a half-hour speech entitled,
"Bilderberg Group - Towards the Creation of a One orld Company Ltd.?"
One can only hope that this major revelation of the Earth's finance-controlling cabal coming out now is a positive act from a global population about to awaken from their slave slumber. Either that or there really is no hope for mankind and this is a mere formal announcement of the tyranny we'll live under for the next few decades while the Eugenics plan moves into its critical cycle.
BLOG CONTAINS THREE EMBED'd movies of Estulin's presentation @ European Parliament.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment