About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, June 4, 2010

SPAIN PLAYS HOST TO THE ILLUMINATI

 from RMN

Video about the Bilderberg Group, and
their current meeting.

==========================-
There’s a powerful organisation holding a meeting from June 3 to June 6, 2010, in Sitges, Spain, that features some of the world’s most-influential politicians, bankers and even military chiefs.
But you won’t know what they’re up to because the Bilderberg Club gets together under a veil of secrecy.
Critics say it’s making big, world-changing decisions behind people’s backs. Mirror digs a little deeper and sees what the press, that has been barred from the meet, has to say.
The Guardian
Another year, another Bilderberg. Sitges is buzzing with anticipation. Last year, Bilderberg was held in Vouliagmeni, on the coast just south of Athens.
The Greek minister of finance attended, the minister of foreign affairs, and the governor of the National Bank of Greece. A few months later, Greece was bankrupt and Athens was in flames. So … good luck, Madrid!
It would be nicer if the interface between Bilderberg and the world could be softer — if it could turn an open face towards us, rather than the barrel of a machine gun.
For a long and luxurious weekend, prime ministers will mingle with European royalty, various EU commissioners, representatives from Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, AIB, Deutsche Bank, Chase Manhattan and Royal Dutch Shell.
They’ll clink glasses with President Obama’s special envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan, Richard Holbrooke, US treasury secretary Tim Geithner, the head of the Federal Reserve, the president of the World Bank and the...
See Also
-------------------
Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment