About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Prosperity Packages --- HOT HOT HOT UPDATE

 Folks, 
   This is a post from John Machaffie owner of http://nesaranews.blogspot.com      heart


This was sent to me by a reader and also posted on GLP. If True  ---- WOW! I will try to confirm with my insiders.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for real:

Wed 2 June, from the Dragon Clan contact in Hong Kong that deliveries & announcements (by Obama) are still on track and are coming this week, any second now and deliveries may be already underway. 
Separately P heard from Source1 that all the program trustees are in Washington DC now awaiting announcements at any moment now, and deliveries will be underway when the announcements are made. 
And separately someone in our network who talks to a heavy-duty lender in TX, said that this lender was told by funding banker sources that all the trustees are on high alert now, military on high alert in USA now for the release. Deliveries are literally upon us now. Keep praying and giving thanks the Lord that He's pusing it through! Over last weekend the Dragon Clan contact in Hong Kong sent a message to Pres. Obama that the Asians had finished all the transactions and paperwork leading up to the unveiling of the new worldwide banking system--the paperwork for Europe & Asia was done last Fri 28 May, and the paperwork for the USA was done over the weekend. 
The Hong Kong contact told P that Obama sent a message back to him thanking him for his work to release the funds. Obama had to wait till after Memorial Day, because the Asians & World Ct told him to, not because he & Geithner are working against release of the program funds: 
unfortunately, Christopher Story's recent report is mistaken, and even attorney Al Hodges is mistaken in assuming Obama is holding it up. 
It is the Asians and the World Court who are determining release timing now. Tommy Buckley, program head of the Treasurygate program, was being pressured by the IRS, and Tommy told P yesterday that someone in DC told the IRS to back off from him because he is the head of one of the funding programs, and the IRS agent Tommy was contacted by was visibly scared of what is coming (the release of programs, return to Constitutional Law, etc).


No comments:

Post a Comment